I have one more DIY wedding project to share with you guys: favors. Originally, I wanted to give out egglings, but it would've cost too much, and as Stefan pointed out, the guys probably wouldn't care for it. So we opted for food favors. More specifically, mini jars of wildflower honey and mini jars of greek olive oil.
- 2 oz hex glass jars and matching lids
- sticker paper (for the labels)
- cardstock (for the name tags)
- hole punch (I used a heart-shaped one from Martha Stewart)
- 1/8" black ribbon
- honey and olive oil
1. design your labels and name tags, and do a test print before printing all of them
2. clean the jars and let air dry
3. fill the jars (not TOO high!) and twist lids on tightly
4. apply the sticker labels, peeling the backing off gradually so it's easy to readjust the sticker if needed
5. tie black ribbon around the top and thread through the hole in the name tags. knot twice and snip ends.